Entreprise: Maersk Line
Niveau d'etude: Non precise
Localité: Kenya / Nairobi
Date limite: 2022-08-23
Recrutement de 01 Market Manager
Niveau d'études: Non précisé
Expérience: 3 ans
Expire le: 23-08-2022
Transports et logistique
KE - Nairobi
Maersk Kenya is looking for a commercially focused and driven candidate to take up the new and exciting role of Import Market Manager for Maersk in the EA Area.
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterized by high pace and diversity.
You will get to focus on creating valuable relations and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognized and well-rewarded.
Moreover, you will expand your business network and enrich your market and product knowledge while contributing to the continuous success of the East Africa Area.
• Ensures import volume and revenue are being delivered.
• Drives corrective actions with Areas as needed to address volume and revenue shortfall
• Drives the performance management process through a model ship: follows up on portfolio performance (Double-down, tenders), market share development, rate index development, compliance
Product Development and Strategy
• Provides input on market growth, trends and intelligence to inform trade strategy .
• Provides input on product development and features (network reviews, new products)
• Translate overall trade direction setting into Area direction
• Input on tender season planning
• Provide input and guidance on pricing and contracting
• Logistics & Service development for key customer segments/verticals
• Provides input on strategy
• Benchmark our services vs competitor services
Who we are looking for:
• 3-5 years of experience within import market (shipping/Logistics)
• Competitor knowledge
• Strong stakeholder management, influence without authority and conflict resolution
• Managing / collaborating with potentially virtual and diverse / global teams
• Effective communication skills
• Performance management and reporting
• Good trade and revenue acumen
• Analytical skills
• Strategic mindset
• Resilience, able to persist and adapt despite challenges
Last day for application: August 23rd, 2022
A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world.